My name is Harro Boekhold, founder, owner and director of F.R.E.S.H. Tourism. I know that you’re in good hands with my team that consists of a global network of tourism & hospitality experts.
But it’s mostly our F.R.E.S.H. values and hard work that set us apart, for the ultimate benefit of serving local communities. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information or for a 'meet & greet'.
With over two decades of (inter)national experience in consulting, training & project management, we have developed a reputation for excellence, high performance, and innovation.
Our main track record:
* Product development with Fairtrade farmer organizations: Coffee Tour & campsite, Tanzania - Tour de Chocolate, Dominican Republic; "El Guabo" Banana Tour, Ecuador; Zebediela Citrus, Tours & Accommodation, South Africa
* Workshops & training courses for the Asian Productivity Organization on agritourism, ecotourism and community-based tourism in SriLanka, the Philippines, Malaysia, Fiji Islands, Indonesia, Cambodia, Iran and Taiwan.
* Program management Investours - combining microfinance and tourism to support micro-entrepreneurs
* Ecolabelling projects with resorts on the Dutch Caribean islands (Curacao, Bonaire, Aruba)
* Program management and implementationof the"Green Key" ecolabel in the Netherlands; we assessed more than 300 campsites, hotels and resorts